Expert organic digital strategists, at your service
Scale your content, links & SEO
For over a decade, SEO.co has provided expert content marketing and link building services to Fortune 500 companies, venture-backed startups and local businesses. As a team, we remain razor focused on creating content that drives organic results online.
Our team includes digital strategists, writers, financiers and experienced marketing professionals who not only understand the ins-and-outs of your business but who possess the skills to scale your company’s exposure in online search through content marketing and link building.
Based in Seattle, Washington SEO.co is brought to you by Audience Bloom Services, LLC and is dedicated to creating the highest quality content for link acquisition on any budget. Not to toot our own horn, but here are a few reasons why we rock!
- Quality, curated publisher outreach & placements.
- Expert U.S.-based writing team.
- Fortune 500 results & clients, small business touch.
- Content & link building scale for nearly any budget.
Why Our Clients Love Us!
- Only quality content from a professional U.S.-based writing team
- Outreach and placement with a focus on both niche-specific relevance and high (50-90) Domain Authority (DA)
- We don't require any long-term commitments or campaign minimums
- We run a transparent process from publisher outreach to order completion
- We provide strategic content planning, avoiding a cookie-cutter approach
- Weekly & monthly client outreach & link reporting with a focus on deadlines
- No Private Blog Networks (PBNs), link farms, link exchanging or other blackhat tactics
- We've serviced thousands of client engagements, hundreds of white label agency partners and dozens of Fortune 1000 companies
- Client confidentiality and customer discretion are our top priority
- Inclusive teamwork approach between our team and our clients--you're not a customer, you're a partner
- A quality team with decades of combined industry expertise
For over a decade SEO.co has been facilitating online marketing growth for Fortune 500 and small businesses alike
The Best SEO Company
We take a content-marketing approach to link building & media brand mentions, acquiring links for our clients through content publication on high-authority publications, focusing on quality and relevance. We can do this because we have relationships with hundreds of publishers, editors, journalists, and other members of the media, and have full-time staff constantly dedicated to building more relationships.
First, we work with our clients to identify content that deserves more visibility. If you don’t have “linkable” content already, then we’ll create it for you. Next, we develop stories related to your content that our publishers would love to publish. Within that content, we include reference links to your content. We pitch these stories to the media using our established relationships. The publisher gets awesome content for their audience, and our clients get great, contextual links from real, quality publishers; a win-win.
What makes us different?
We know you have choices when it comes to content marketing firms.
There are several distinct differences between us and the other guys:
- Quality. Good branding and conversion rates start with high-quality content. We wouldn’t be able to get exposure for our clients on publisher websites such as Mashable, VentureBeat, Huffington Post, Business Insider, National Geographic, and thousands more without being able to deliver top-notch quality content.
- Timeliness. We proactively report weekly to our clients with status updates, and record all progress real-time in a shared document. We work tirelessly to keep your campaign moving forward at a healthy pace.
- Control. We allow our clients to choose the publishers on which their content will appear, and then approve that content before we pitch it to the publications.
- Transparency. We communicate everything to our clients, share real-time progress reports, and proactively report to our clients with weekly status updates.
- Risk-free. We guarantee our services or your money back. If we fail to acquire any of our agreed-upon deliverables, you may opt to swap for another service or publisher of equal value, or get a refund. We don’t charge for hours spent trying to get links; we charge only for what we actually deliver.
Who uses our services?
We work with entrepreneurs, startups, and large businesses. We also work with marketing agencies who need our help with link building for their own clients. Here’s who our typical client is:
- Marketing managers who want media coverage for their brand
- SEO departments who want help with link building
- Marketing managers who want help developing and executing a content marketing strategy
- Marketing agencies looking for a white-label SEO link building solution for their clients
- Businesses who want someone else to manage their social media marketing campaign for them
Quality, long-lasting links become natural when you focus on creating high quality content.
SEO.co is run by industry experts who have been involved in advanced content marketing and link building strategies since the early days of the internet.
As a result, the company's experience and networks within the industry allow us to provide the highest quality service to customers large and small.
Here at SEO.co, we focus on quality: quality content and quality publishers. Our focus on quality ensures our clients are taking the appropriate long-term view on their online marketing and search engine strategies.
A brief historical outline of
2010Company FoundingJayson DeMers founds AudienceBloom in Seattle, Washington. Performing online marketing services to local businesses in the Pacific Northwest.
2012Services ExpandAudienceBloom expands services nationwide and refocuses on content marketing and link building services for companies small and large.
2015Customer MilestoneAudienceBloom celebrates its servicing of 1,000 customers on a national scale.
2018Outside InvestmentAudienceBloom reorganizes and takes on outside investment, refocuses on company growth and expanded services.
2019AudienceBloom transitions to SEO.coAs part of the AudienceBloom acquisition, the company redirects the current site and traffic to SEO.co, a new global brand.