Nate NeadChief Executive Officer
As the CEO of SEO.co, Nate brings over a decade of online marketing, SEO and link building experience to the SEO.co team. Nate has worked in executive positions in both finance and marketing, scaling his own and clients' website traffic from raw URL to hundreds of thousands in monthly unique eyeballs--with nothing more than the power of the written word. Nate's content marketing and link building client work includes advising large venture-backed software/SaaS companies, financial institutions and ecommerce businesses. Nate holds an MBA in finance and marketing from the University of Washington and a bachelor's degree in business management with minors in chemistry and biology from Brigham Young University. Nate resides in Seattle, Washington with his family of five.
Timothy CarterChief Revenue Officer
Industry veteran Timothy Carter is SEO.co’s Chief Revenue Officer. Tim leads all revenue for the company and oversees all customer-facing teams - including sales, marketing, & customer success. He has spent more than 20 years in the world of SEO & Digital Marketing leading, building and scaling sales operations, helping companies increase revenue efficiency and drive growth from websites and sales teams. Prior to SEO.co, Timothy Carter was the Director of Business Development at AudienceBloom and before that Orbus, where as the SEO Manager, he and his teams nearly doubledrevenue from their ecommerce site & 10x'd their organic visibility across all their digital assets. When he's not working, Tim enjoys playing a few rounds of disc golf, running, and spending time with his wife and family on the beach...preferably in Hawaii.
Sam EdwardsChief Marketing Officer
In his 9+ years as a digital marketer, Sam has worked with countless small businesses and enterprise Fortune 500 companies and organizations including NASDAQ OMX, eBay, Duncan Hines, Drew Barrymore, Washington, DC based law firm Price Benowitz LLP and human rights organization Amnesty International. He is a recurring speaker at the Search Marketing Expo conference series and a TEDx Talker. Today he works directly with high-end clients across all verticals to maximize on and off-site SEO ROI through content marketing and link building.
Meet the rest of our client success team
Expert organic digital strategists, at your service
Scale your content, links & SEO
For over a decade, SEO.co has provided expert content marketing and link building services to Fortune 500 companies, venture-backed startups and local businesses. As a team, we remain razor focused on creating content that drives organic results online.
Our team includes digital strategists, writers, financiers and experienced marketing professionals who not only understand the ins-and-outs of your business but who possess the skills to scale your company’s exposure in online search through content marketing and link building.
Based in Seattle, Washington SEO.co is brought to you by Audience Bloom Services, LLC and is dedicated to creating the highest quality content for link acquisition on any budget. Not to toot our own horn, but here are a few reasons why we rock!
- Quality, curated publisher placements, guaranteed. .
- Expert U.S.-based writing team.
- Fortune 500 results & clients, small business touch.
- Content & link building scale for any budget.
For nearly a decade SEO.co has been facilitating online marketing growth for Fortune 500 and small businesses alike
We take a content-marketing approach to link building & media brand mentions, acquiring links for our clients through content publication on high-authority publications, focusing on quality and relevance. We can do this because we have relationships with hundreds of publishers, editors, journalists, and other members of the media, and have full-time staff constantly dedicated to building more relationships.
First, we work with our clients to identify content that deserves more visibility. If you don’t have “linkable” content already, then we’ll create it for you. Next, we develop stories related to your content that our publishers would love to publish. Within that content, we include reference links to your content. We pitch these stories to the media using our established relationships. The publisher gets awesome content for their audience, and our clients get great, contextual links from real, quality publishers; a win-win.
What makes us different?
We know you have choices when it comes to content marketing firms.
There are several distinct differences between us and the other guys:
- Quality. Good branding and conversion rates start with high-quality content. We wouldn’t be able to get exposure for our clients on publisher websites such as Mashable, VentureBeat, Huffington Post, Business Insider, National Geographic, and thousands more without being able to deliver top-notch quality content.
- Timeliness. We proactively report weekly to our clients with status updates, and record all progress real-time in a shared document. We work tirelessly to keep your campaign moving forward at a healthy pace.
- Control. We allow our clients to choose the publishers on which their content will appear, and then approve that content before we pitch it to the publications.
- Transparency. We communicate everything to our clients, share real-time progress reports, and proactively report to our clients with weekly status updates.
- Risk-free. We guarantee our services or your money back. If we fail to acquire any of our agreed-upon deliverables, you may opt to swap for another service or publisher of equal value, or get a refund. We don’t charge for hours spent trying to get links; we charge only for what we actually deliver.
Who uses our services?
We work with entrepreneurs, startups, and large businesses. We also work with marketing agencies who need our help with link building for their own clients. Here’s who our typical client is:
- Marketing managers who want media coverage for their brand
- SEO departments who want help with link building
- Marketing managers who want help developing and executing a content marketing strategy
- Marketing agencies looking for a white-label SEO link building solution for their clients
- Businesses who want someone else to manage their social media marketing campaign for them
Quality, long-lasting links become natural when you focus on creating high quality content.
SEO.co is run by industry experts who have been involved in advanced content marketing and link building strategies since the early days of the internet.
As a result, the company's experience and networks within the industry allow us to provide the highest quality service to customers large and small.
Here at SEO.co, we focus on quality: quality content and quality publishers. Our focus on quality ensures our clients are taking the appropriate long-term view on their online marketing and search engine strategies.
A brief historical outline of
2010Company FoundingJayson DeMers founds AudienceBloom in Seattle, Washington. Performing online marketing services to local businesses in the Pacific Northwest.
2012Services ExpandAudienceBloom expands services nationwide and refocuses on content marketing and link building services for companies small and large.
2015Customer MilestoneAudienceBloom celebrates its servicing of 1,000 customers on a national scale.
2018Outside InvestmentAudienceBloom reorganizes and takes on outside investment, refocuses on company growth and expanded services.
2019AudienceBloom transitions to SEO.coAs part of the AudienceBloom acquisition, the company redirects the current site and traffic to SEO.co, a new global brand.