We secure brand exposure for your business by publishing quality content on high profile websites.
How We Garner Brand Mentions
- We start by working with you to understand your goals.
- We identify publishers that align with your campaign goals. You approve the ones you like.
- We work with you to develop industry-related story ideas to pitch to each publisher.
- Our expert editorial team works with you to produce the perfect story for each publisher, highlighting your expertise within your field.
- We pitch these stories to the media using our established relationships.
- When the stories are published, we notify you so you can see them live on each publication.
Brand Mention Benefits
Benefits of high-profile brand mentions
- SEO value: Strong inbound links increase domain authority, domain diversity, and overall website visibility in organic search.
- Branding value: Your brand name associated with major brand-name publications strengthens your brand authority and credibility. You can leverage this by including "As seen on" icons on your website (similar to what we've done on our homepage at SEO.co) and on your contact pages. These trust indicators can significantly increase conversion rates by establishing social proof, trust, and authority.
- Brand awareness: Readers of the article, even if they don't click through to your website, will still become aware of your brand and associate it with that publisher -- that's a pretty strong first impression! These readers may eventually visit your website when they have a need for your services, even if not through a direct referral.
- Syndication: Often, articles published on major media publications are syndicated and re-published through media partnerships, extending the benefits of #1-3. For example, articles published on Mashable.com are often re-published on BusinessInsider.com, smallbusiness.yahoo.com, Business2Community.com, and many others. And yet, you only pay for the initial publication. It's like getting many for the price of one.
Are you prepared for the future of link building? Sometimes, you need more than just links; you need brand exposure.
We proudly have established relationships (and continue to do so) with higher-quality publishers than any of our competitors. Our clients have been featured on BusinessInsider.com, Mashable.com, NationalGeographic.com, and many, many more. Nobody else has relationships with the top-quality publishers that we do. This means we can get you better, more valuable brand mentions.
With our VIP agency partners, our highest priority is timeliness and quality. Our goal is to build links and brand mentions for your clients that they (and you) will be totally thrilled with. We've successfully built links and brand mentions for our clients from awesome sites like Mashable, BusinessInsider, Technorati, and over 700 other publishers. We're able to do this because we have a team dedicated to building new relationships with publishers and editors across the Internet's top publishers, unlike other link building companies.
We leverage media relationships to acquire strategic, valuable brand mentions from topically-relevant articles on major publishers with established authority. If we fail to achieve your placement as promised, you get a full refund for each failed placement. Brand mentions gain exposure for your brand name on major media publications across the Web, aligning your brand with authoritative, high-quality brand-name publications related to your industry.
If you want to try us out, simply contact us to get started, and send over an Excel spreadsheet (or even just a simple email) with your order details. Contact us for pricing details. Starting at $300.