Become an SEO Writer
Become a contract-based, freelance writer for SEO.co!
As Seen In
Our writers are known for their grammar skills. Good grammar is table-stakes for working with us at SEO.co.
Professional Work Ethic
Our writers are communicators and collaborators on and off the keyboard.
18 Years Old
We prefer English native speakers and require our writers to be at least 18 years old.
Our Content Writing Process
- Choose a campaign. We have serviced thousands of clients over the last decade. Available work among existing and new clients is plentiful. Our writing jobs range from 500 words to 5,000 words, and everything in between.
- Company & Industry Research. Because our content writers produce hard-hitting SEO copy, each writer needs to do industry and company research. This ensures the content effectively matches the brand and industry and hits the relevant keywords.
- Draft Hard-Hitting Copy. The quality of your content is what matters most. Yes, computers can produce content – but it doesn’t compare to human-produced content. Customers choose among writers, so make your product shine.
- We Hire for More Work. Some of our writers have been with us for almost a decade! If your work is quality, clients will want you back. The better your content, the more you will be re-hired by a client or member of our team.
- Go Niche & Get Friendly. Our clients are typically on recurring retainers for content production. When a client finds a writer that stands out, they typically come back for more. The better you write for a given niche and build relationships, the more likely you are to find ongoing work.
- Get Paid. We batch process writer invoices every two weeks. Regardless of whether you have completed 1k words or 20k words, your money will hit your account on the 1st and 15th like clockwork.
By analyzing individual pages and keywords using Google Analytics, Google Search Console (reviewing accelerated mobile pages), Core Web Vitals (reviewing page speed) and other keyword research tools, we create a detailed roadmap that is industry agnostic and fully-repeatable for ranking in search engines.
Your on-site content audit will perform keyword research to compare all the pages of your site, taking into account content quality, duplicate content, keyword stuffing and keyword cannibalization issues that might be hurting your rankings in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Understand impact of site-wide and individual web pages with a comprehensive look at backlink diversity, link velocity, anchor text variability, TLD diversity, internal links and internal link structure.
Website Audits Showcase Technical Deficiencies & Behavior Analytics to Improve On-page & Off-page Website Health
Our SEO services include a full audit report will provide you with a detailed plan of attack for fixing specific on and off-site errors and deficits as well as provide suggestions for internal linking and off-site link procurement for immediate keyword growth.
Clients Trust Our Content Services