Link Building Services
We handle the link building outreach. You get quality backlinks.
We are THE Premier Link Building Agency. Period.
Since 2008, thousands of SEO agencies and Fortune 500 companies have trusted our link building service. Why? We follow a time-tested, white-hat process for building the highest quality website backlinks for your business:
- Step 1. We identify exceptional content on your website, such as infographics, eBooks, reports, or in-depth articles. If you don't already have link-worthy content, we'll work with you to create it.
- Step 2. We identify publishers, news sites and blogs that align with your campaign goals. You approve the publishers you like. We perform the direct service of link building publisher outreach.
- Step 3. We develop industry-related story ideas to pitch to each publisher. You approve the ideas you like.
- Step 4. Our expert editorial team produces the perfect story for each publisher, referencing or citing your content with hyperlinks in a natural way that supports and adds value to the story. Our backlinks service allows your approval the content before it goes live.
- Step 5. We pitch these stories to media outlets and bloggers whose site content is relevant to your niche.
- Step 6. When the stories and links are published, we notify you so you can see them live on each publication.
Quality is our focus. No private blog networks (PBNs), link wheels, or other schemes. Our link building service focuses on real, quality publications. We also provide quality white label link building to our agency partners.
Tell us about your link building needs
Editorial, In-Content Links
Real, relevant, contextual, high-quality and high-value links placed within the body of the content. No author bio links!
You Approve Everything
You approve publishers, and you approve content before it gets published. Never be disappointed in a link again!
High Quality Publications
Quality is our focus. No blog networks, link wheels, or other schemes. We only work with real, quality publications.
A Link Building Service Dedicated to "Quality First"
Links are everywhere on the internet, connecting web pages to other, contextually relevant web pages. For users, these serve a straightforward purpose; they’re a way to get from one place to another, to learn more about a specific topic, or to follow up on someone’s research. But for search engine algorithms, links serve a vital role in determining which sites and pages deserve to rank higher for users’ search queries.
Mastering the art of earning, placing, and managing links can therefore allow webmasters to improve their rankings in search engines, and enjoy the secondary marketing benefits of those links as well. This approach is known as link building, and it’s a fundamental component of any search engine optimization (SEO) strategy—as well as a valuable marketing tactic in its own right.
What is Link Building?
Let’s dig into the specifics. Link building refers to the practice of intentionally gaining inbound links, pointing to the pages of your website. Links (technically short for “hyperlink”) are bits of text found in HTML with an “href” attribute. They can point to images, PDFs, and other types of files, but are more frequently used to point to web pages. While you can (and should) establish internal links, making user navigation of your site easier, “link building” typically refers to building links on other domains, pointing back to your pages.
There are several methods you can use to build links, but some link building is more valuable and more reliable than others. The same is true for those who provide a service to acquire them. Generally, backlinks fall into two main categories:
- Earning links. Earning links is all about creating content on your site that others will naturally want to include in a hyperlink for their own users. For example, you might write a detailed guide on a niche topic, or publish original research. Given enough publicity and enough inherent value, you can reasonably expect other high-authority sources to link to your work. This is advantageous, because it means your links will appear inherently natural to search engines and users alike. The best content marketing service companies earn links the right way. However, it’s very tricky to pull off, and is unreliable; even with strong content, there’s no guarantee you’ll get the links you want.
- Manually building links. The other option is manually building links. Tactics here range from spamming a link on a forum comment to getting an article featured on a prolific publication (with a link pointing back to your site). Some of these link building tactics are schemes—gimmicks designed to manipulate your ranking in search engines. Services like these are more likely to earn you a penalty, negating any value your link might have had in the first place. But the more sophisticated techniques are designed to create genuine value for web users, which means they can build your site authority penalty-free while providing multiple benefits to creators and users alike.
Why is Link Building Important?
So why would you consider a link building service in the first place? Link building comes with a variety of benefits, most notably for boosting the rankings of your pages in search engines.
- SEO relevance. Link building is best known in the context of SEO. In fact, it could be argued that SEO is practically impossible without implementing the right white-hat link building strategies. That’s because search engines take two main concepts into consideration when determining which pages to rank for a query: relevance and authority. Relevance is a question of whether your content matches the search user’s intent, and is typically addressed with keyword optimization strategies. Authority is a measure of how trustworthy your site is, and that trustworthiness is mathematically calculated in a system known as PageRank (in Google; other search engines tend to use something similar). PageRank is complicated, but it can be understood on some basic level as follows: a page’s trustworthiness can be measured by the number of links pointing to that page, as well as the value of those links (i.e., links on high-authority sources tend to pass more authority than links on low-authority sources). In other words, without new, valuable links being added to your backlink profile (the number and location of links pointing to pages of your site), it’s nearly impossible to increase your rankings. Building links consistently, the “right” way, can greatly increase your rankings, sitewide.
- Referral traffic. Remember, links are primarily used as a way to get from one page to another on the web. Building more links means providing more opportunities for web users to see and click those links, which results in referral traffic. If you’re building links on high-profile sources, and those links are valuable enough to users, you could end up generating hundreds to thousands of direct visits per month with your links.
- Other benefits. Building links can also have secondary benefits. For example, merely mentioning your brand in a visible article, even without people clicking the link, could result in more exposure from your brand. Building links can also introduce you to new publication opportunities, which can help you lift your personal reputation or find new promotional options for your best content.
Link Building Service Costs & Pricing
Because no two companies, industries, competitors or websites are the same, a one-size-fits-all approach to pricing for link building services is nearly impossible. Instead, a holistic assessment for pricing and costs based on a complete on and off-site analysis of existing content and backlinks--juxtaposed with competitors-- will help webmasters and seasoned SEOs determine an appropriate budget for any on-going link building campaign.
In competitive industries, larger campaign budgets will likely be required to appropriately move the needle. Alternatively, smaller budgets can be more appropriate for local SEO campaigns where competitors are few and the number of links required to compete are more easily acquired. Most important is for website owners to understand that inexpensive SEO pricing is typically a direct reflection of quality. Beware of budget SEO services where the link building is shoddy. Such backlink services are more likely to hurt than to help your overall optimization efforts.
Pricing differences also exist among the various link building service options available on the market. Outreach link building, broken link building and curated link building each require a unique process and approach. Choosing your service mix will be dependent on both your internal budget and a complete assessment of what is needed to compete for your desired keywords.
In our 10 years as a company, we have worked with smaller local link building monthly budgets of $500 as well as enterprise SEO budgets up to $50,000-- and everything in between. Whatever your industry or campaign goals, our team can be adaptive and scalable to meet your long-term SEO goals by providing the highest quality content for acquiring the industry's best backlinks. Contact us today via the form below to get your free assessment and proposal, including costs and pricing.
Link Building Agency Reporting, Measurement & Analysis
Our expert link building service also includes ample feedback, reporting, measurement and analysis. If you want to be successful in SEO, it’s not enough to start placing links whenever and wherever they’re convenient; instead, you need to think carefully about the sources you’re using, the pages you’re targeting, and how you’re going to grow your reputation. You’ll need to keep a close eye on your backlink profile, watching for low-authority sources you don’t want contributing to your score, and measure the value of each backlink you build by monitoring your growth in both search engine rankings and referral traffic.
Google doesn’t offer a tool where you can track your backlinks, but you can find several third-party tools meant to help you analyze your backlink profile (and possibly analyze those of your competitors). Pay close attention to which links have been most valuable to you, which links have underperformed, and look for opportunities for future growth.
If you’re ready to learn more about how how our link building service can bring more traffic to your site, or if you’re already in the middle of a link building campaign, contact SEO.co today for a free analysis of your site and strategy. We’ll help you define your high-level goals and come up with a campaign strategy that grows your domain authority naturally—and earns you thousands of visitors in referral traffic in the meantime.