SEO / Link Building / Content Marketing
SEO for Trucking Companies
The trucking industry has been a staple of American culture for countless generations. This doesn’t mean that the industry hasn’t changed since the boon of the internet. Nowadays, consumers shop for local businesses online.
This makes it all the more important for trucking companies to establish an online presence. By doing so, your business can reap the rewards of turning online impressions into money-making conversions.
Hiring an SEO agency will give you the opportunity to rank higher on search engine result pages (SERPs). Though, finding the right one can be a challenge. You can rely on the experts at SEO.co to take your digital presence to the next level. Learn more about our SEO services here.
The Importance of SEO for Trucking Companies
85% of consumers use a search engine to find a local business, including a trucking company. Many consumers aren’t going to use a phone book or online directory. They’re going to pull out their smartphone and use Google Maps to find a nearby business.
The first few businesses they see will often be whom they work with. Featuring your website in what’s known as Google maps pack for local SEO is essential. The way to get there is through a defined SEO strategy.
Hiring an SEO agency to initiate a campaign on your behalf will help you delegate this important task to a trusted professional.
Trucking | Transportation | Logistics
The Anatomy of an SEO Strategy
SEO isn’t a complicated process, but it does feature four main components. All of these components work together to build your web ranking. They’re known as keyword research, link-building, optimization, and content marketing.
Here are the descriptions for each procedure below:
- Keyword Research - Keyword research entails finding the right keywords or search terms your audience is using to locate your business. By taking these keywords and implementing them on your website, you can improve your website ranking as a whole.
- Link-Building - When a prominent website links back to your website, this is called a backlink. The goal of SEO is to build online authority by acquiring natural backlinks from reputable websites. The more backlinks you have, the higher your web ranking can be. A backlink is a singular vote of confidence for a major search engine.
- Optimization - Search engines use bots to crawl or read websites. These bots don’t have eyes and rely on technical data to learn what your website is about. Optimizing a website is all about fine-tuning it to become readable for search engine bots.
- Content Marketing - Content is the driving force of the internet. Many website users read online articles, blogs, and whitepapers to learn more about the companies they’re considering. Content marketing is the process of creating outstanding content and advertising it on major search engines.
Content Marketing & Link Building for Trucking Companies
We craft articulate content and cultivate authoritative backlinks for a trucking industry.
How We Can Help
SEO.co has built a strong reputation as one of the top SEO agencies in the nation. We have worked through thousands of SEO campaigns, and we’re directly suited to help trucking companies improve their digital presence.
All of our clients can expect to take advantage of these amazing benefits:
- Quality - With more than a decade of internet marketing experience, we have built a familiarity with effective SEO techniques that work in the trucking industry.
- Reporting - You will receive weekly status updates to help you measure the progress of your campaign and track your ROI.
- Control - You are in full control of your campaign. You can rely on us to complete your marketing objectives under your watch.
- Risk-Free - There aren’t any risks with our SEO services. If you aren’t satisfied, you can choose to walk away at any time.
Contact Us Today!
Do you want to learn more about how we can help you? If so, click here to contact a member of our team today!
What Sets SEO.co Apart
100% focused on quality content and quality backlinks
We follow a simple, time-tested process for building quality website backlinks for your business:
- 100% U.S. based content team with direct expertise in trucking
- Reliable & quality publishers, including top-tier websites eager for quality trucking-related content
- Fantastic customer support with direct access to our team at all times
- Non-branded link and content publishing reports
- Fully white-hat services. No spammy links ever.
- Rapid order turn-around time
- Full transparency on all content orders throughout the process
- Money-back guarantee. You only pay when we deliver!
Clients Trust Our Digital Marketing Prowess
As Seen In
Home Service SEO
Law Firm SEO
Music Production SEO
News & Blog SEO
Payday Loan SEO
Phone Company SEO
Power Utility SEO
Printing & Publishing SEO
Private Equity SEO
Professional Sports SEO
Radio / TV SEO
Real Estate SEO
Record Company SEO
Residential Construction SEO
Saving & Loan SEO
Software & SaaS SEO
Steel Production SEO
Student Loan SEO
Sugar Cane SEO
Timber, Logging, & Paper Mills SEO
TV Production SEO
Venture Capital SEO