Climbing the Corporate Ladder: Career Hacks for Professionals
This 87-page eBook is packed with everything you need to know to invest in yourself, improve key skills, and move up the corporate ladder.
Get your free copy!
By allowing us to email you the eBook, you also agree to allow us to email you occasionally about special offers, new blog posts, partner offers, requests for feedback, and/or survey participation requests. You may unsubscribe at any time.
What's Included in the eBook
How do you define success? If you're interested in starting your own business, moving up the corporate ladder, or simply improving yourself in your current position, there are skills and concepts you'll need to master to achieve your goals. How do you do it?
This eBook is a damn good start. It exists to help young, emerging, and ambitious professionals master the skills, shortcuts, and life hacks that can lead you to success—no matter how you define it.
Climbing the Corporate Ladder: Career Hacks for Modern Professionals
How do you define success?
If you’re interested in starting your own business, moving up the corporate ladder, or simply improving yourself in your current position, there are skills and concepts you’ll need to master to achieve your goals. How do you do it?
Climbing the Corporate Ladder: Career Hacks for Modern Professionals is a damn good start. Written by Jayson DeMers, contributor at Inc, Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post and countless other online publications, this eBook exists to help young, emerging, and ambitious professionals master the skills, shortcuts, and life hacks that can lead you to success—no matter how you describe it.
Starting with a foundation of characteristics and strategies you need to start a successful career and leading into more complex topics like managing a team and earning promotions, Climbing the Corporate Ladder: Career Hacks for Modern Professionals is your start-to-finish resource for achieving your goals in the professional world.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals for Career Success
Perfect for young professionals entering a career field for the first time or for older professionals looking to refresh their base skillsets, this chapter covers everything you need to be successful in the working world. Here, you’ll learn:
- Skills you’ll need in any job
- How office culture is changing around the country
- How to make objective decisions
- How to define success in your own life
Chapter 2: Personal Branding: The New Resume Building
Personal branding is a relatively new concept, but it’s quickly become an essential part of the professional world. Whether you’re building your resume or trying to establish a reputation in your industry, this is information you need to know:
- How to build a personal brand for job hunting
- How to use a personal brand in conjunction with a corporate brand
- How to use a personal brand to earn a promotion
Chapter 3: Interviews and the Art of First Impressions
First impressions can make or break you in job interviews, investor meetings, and even networking events. This chapter covers all the essentials of making a great first impression, and how to carry yourself confidently in any situation:
- Phrasing and communication in job interviews
- How to converse with more confidence
- How to make a great first impression
Chapter 4: Successful Communication
Communication is important at every level. You’ll need this skill as an entry-level employee, a manager, a supervisor, and as a business owner. Developing this skill takes time and practice, but this chapter is designed to point you in the right direction with sections on:
- How to master multiple mediums of communication in the modern era
- How to write effective emails
- How to bring up concerns in the workplace
- How to use body language to get what you want
Chapter 5: Hacks for Productivity and Focus
Life hacks are simple tricks that can lead you to better results, and in the workplace, they can be incredibly effective for improving your productivity and focus. Among the topics covered in this chapter are:
- How to hack your brain for greater focus
- How you’re sabotaging your own motivation
- How to turn boredom into productivity
- How to construct more productive routines
Chapter 6: Promotions, Raises, and Bonuses
This chapter covers the forward momentum we all want to see in our jobs, dispensed in the form of promotions, raises and bonuses. Here, you’ll learn:
- How to tell when your skillset is being underutilized
- How you might be sabotaging your promotion
- How to negotiate a higher salary
Chapter 7: Office Culture and Teamwork
Fitting in at the office might seem superficial, but you’re an integral part of the team, and working with others is important no matter what industry you’re in. This chapter covers:
- How to make yourself more likeable
- How to get out of unnecessary meetings
- How to improve overall office morale
Chapter 8: Recognizing and Cutting Out Bad Habits
Bad habits seep in when you least expect them, and they can ruin your productivity and your motivation in one fell swoop. This chapter will help you identify these bad habits and eliminate them for good:
- What to ask yourself every morning to advance your career
- Bad work habits that can kill your reputation
- How to break bad habits and form good ones
Chapter 9: Management and Leadership
You may feel like you’re ready to lead a team and step into a management role, but are you? This chapter will help you learn the basics of leadership, including:
- How to tell if you’re ready to lead
- Essential qualities and characteristics of good leaders
- How to delegate effectively
- Habits to create for yourself in a leadership position
Chapter 10: A Healthy Work-Life Balance
Blindly charging toward success isn’t the only thing that’s important in life. This concluding chapter addresses issues of work-life balance, and how to stay happier in your career:
- How to detect and prevent burnout
- How to spend free time effectively
- How to deal with ineffective management
- Habits to improve your work-life balance
Epilogue: Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship
Finally, this eBook touches on the possibilities of self-employment and entrepreneurship as alternatives to traditional employment.
What you see here is only the beginning. Climbing the Corporate Ladder: Career Hacks for Modern Professionals is the comprehensive, definitive resource to achieving success in the professional world. Are you ready to get started?
You can download this eBook now for free—a $300 value! All we need is your email address and your name to get started.