SEO / Link Building / Content Marketing
SEO for Printing and Publishing Companies
Printing and publishing companies rely on customers finding them through organic search results. Therefore, if your company is nowhere to be found on Google or other major search engines, then you have a serious problem on your hands.
85% of consumers use search engines to locate nearby businesses. Building a defined SEO strategy will help your target audience to find your business more swiftly on search engines.
Chances are, if you’re here, then you’re struggling to achieve the type of online visibility you’re aiming for and need professional help. Allow the experts at SEO.co to grow your web presence and bring more potential customers to your website.
The Importance of SEO for Printing & Publishing Companies
If you’re selling printing services or provide publishing solutions, then it’s important for your business to stand out online. This is usually because corporate entities have already invested heavily in SEO and will steal your business if you don’t outrank them.
The best way to outrank corporate giants in your industry is to get featured in Google Maps, which sits directly above these organic search results.
These are local businesses that provide the same services, yet they have more visibility in the search engine result pages (SERPs). If your business is featured in Google Maps, or particularly the top listings (map pack or 3-pack), then there’s a greater chance that a potential customer will visit your website or physical location.
Thus, the importance of SEO for printing and publishing companies is undeniable. In fact, it’s necessary for these companies to leverage SEO in order to survive in a competitive market.
Printing Businesses | Publishing Companies
What the Perfect SEO Strategy Looks Like
Printing and publishing companies need to rely on local SEO to generate online business. Local SEO is the process of ranking for local searches, specifically “near me” keywords.
Setting up a local SEO strategy and achieving success will ultimately depend on how well you perform in these categories:
- Keyword Research - Do you know what search terms or keywords your audience is using to find local printing and publishing companies? Keyword research will provide a full analysis of this data.
- Google My Business - Every local business must have a Google My Business to build an online presence. The way you optimize your listing will have a lasting impact on how it ranks for the keywords you’re targeting.
- Link-Building - Backlinks from reputable websites are a vote of confidence in the eyes of Google and other major search engines. By acquiring valuable backlinks, search engines will show favor to your website.
- Content Marketing - Content is king! The more time you spend developing valuable content for your audience, the more Google will reward you for it.
- NAP Citations - Citations are mentions of your website across the web. The more mentions your website has, the better it will rank for local searches.
Content Marketing & Link Building for Printing Businesses
We craft articulate content and cultivate authoritative backlinks for printing & publishing companies.
How We Can Help
At SEO.co, we specialize in delivering premium SEO results for our clients. The proof is in our name. When you select us as your web partner, you can take advantage of these amazing benefits:
- 100% U.S. Based - Our team is based in the United States and not overseas to guarantee top-notch service quality.
- Exemplary Customer Support - We are available 24/7 to handle all of your issues and requests.
- Regular Updates - Our team will communicate with you regularly with periodic reports that display your campaign in action.
- Full Transparency - Our reports exhibit real growth and ROI, allowing you to hold us accountable to our promises.
- White-label - Our services are such high quality, the majority of our clients are other other SEO reseller agencies.
Get Started Today!
Do you want to learn more about how we can help improve your web presence? If so, click here to contact our team today so we can assess your SEO needs and determine the best course of action.